Go from F1 student to Green card to US Citizenship
How to go from F1 student to Green card to US Citizenship
Proven method to Go from US student visa holder to Green card holder to US Citizenship
Every US student visa is a single intent visa. This means that you promise to enter the US only to go to school, then return to your home country after you finish your studies.
However, there are loopholes in US law that any foreign student in the USA can take advantage of to get a US green card legitimately.
WHY IS A GREEN CARD IMPORTANT ?
Getting a US green card gives you the right of permanent residency in the USA, including:-
- Right to Work for whoever you want
- Right to work for how long you want
- Right to protection under US law; in and outside the US
- Right to a driver’s license
- Right to purchase and bear arms
- Right to travel in and outside the US whenever you want
- Right to live anywhere you want in the USA
- Right to request visas for your immediate family members
- Right to social security benefits
- Right to upgrade from Green card holder to full US citizen after five years, etc.
Once you have a green card and have maintained your status for a number of years, you'll get your US citizenship with little effort.
BUT, HOW DO YOU GET A GREEN CARD ?
Without further ado, we present to you the proven legitimate method to go from a US student visa holder to a green card holder. This is the same proven method we use to process Green card for our clients (students) studying in the USA but we decided to show others how to do it by themselves.
However, we won't publish it online because if we put out the secrets on how to go from F1 student to Green card on the internet, the US government would simply stop issuing student visa to foreigners forever.
Note that it doesn't matter the category of US student visa you entered the US under, you'll get your green card if you follow the methods and steps as instructed in the document below.
Download how to go from F1 student visa holder to Green card holder to US Citizenship. It cost only USD 19 and it works 100% all the time. Plus, you have option for instant marriage, immigration lawyer, research papers and articles written for you.
3). How to pass your F1 and M1 US student visa interview and get your visa
Post a Comment